Candidates who fails to register online will not eligible for allotment under any circumstances. Download First Phase Registration Notifications PDF file for more details, which is available in English & Malayalam.
After publishing the allotment results officially candidates can download results from www.cee.kerala.gov.in. Allotted candidates can take admission at allotted colleges from 09th November 2016 to 11th November 2016. At the time of admission candidates should pay annual tuition fee + refundable deposits if applicable. Candidates must take admission within the specific period period otherwise they are not eligible for admission and further claims.
Documents to be submitted at the time of admission
1) Admit card of the Entrance Examination.Fees
2) Allotment memo issued by the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations.
3) SSLC or any relevant school records/birth certificate/ other valid document to
prove date of birth.
4) Original Mark list and Pass Certificate of the qualifying examination.
5) Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate from the institution where the
Candidate studied last.
6) Two copies of recent passport size photograph.
7) The applicant who is employed or trainee in Government/Quasi
Government/Banks etc. shall, at the time of interview, produce a relieving order
and a certificate of good conduct from the Head of the Institution where the
candidate was employed.
8) Candidate who passed their qualifying examination from Universities/Boards
outside the state shall produce an Eligibility Certificate from a university in
Kerala, to the effect that the qualifying examination has been recognised by the
9) The student who qualifies from other Universities should produce migration
certificate at the time of admission.
Government Law Colleges: Rs. 1500/-
Govt Seats in Private Self Financing Law College: Rs. 20,000/- + Rs. 50,000/- Refundable Deposit
CEE Help Line Numbers
24 Hours Help Line Numbers
0471 155300 (BSNL Only)