iBall has released a new smartphone in India, named as iBall Andy 4D1+. The smartphone priced at Rs.6, 399 and it now listed on iBall official site for sale. Andy 4D1+ is an upgraded version of iBall Andy 4D1, design also looks same.
iBall Andy 4D1+ comes with 4-Inch WVGA touchscreen with IPS technology and 480x800 pixel screen resolution. It support dual-SIM card with dual stand-by. The device runs with Android v4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and powered by dual-core cortex A7 processor with 1.3GHz clock speed, 512MB of RAM installed.
- 4-Inch WVGA touchscreen, IPS technology, 480x800 screen resolution
- Android v4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
- Dual-SIM, Dual Stand-by (GSM+GSM)
- 1.3GHz Cortex A7 dual-core processor
- 512MP RAM
- 5MP back camera with flash light
- VGA secondary camera
- 4GB built-in memory, 32GB expandable memory
- 3G, EDGE, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPRS, GPS
- 1700mAh battery