Intex launched new dual-SIM (GSM + GSM) support smartphone in India, called as Intex Cloud X3. It is an entry level budget Android smartphone comes with a price tag of RS. 3,790. It sports a 3.5 Inch touchscreen display with 320 x480 pixels screen resolution and MiraVision technology.
The smartphone runs with Android 4.2 Jelly Bean operating system and powered by 1GHz Cortex A7 dual core processor mounted on MediaTek MT6572 chipset along with 256MB RAM. It has 115MB of internal storage space and it expandable up to 32GB using a Micro SD memory card. For camera needs it comes with dual cameras, 2.0 megapixels rear facing camera for capturing needs and 0.3 megapixel VGA front facing camera for video chatting.
Intex Cloud X3 features connectivity option through GPRS, EDGE, GPS, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. The device packed with a 1450mAh rechargeable battery that features up to 200 hours battery stand-by time and up to 6 hours of talk time. It integrated with motion and gravity sensors. It has video player, audio player, FM, and Games for entertainment needs.
Intex Cloud X3 comes with 2 color variants, black and white color. Definitely it is the best smartphone for who like to migrate to Android world at cheap price tag.
Cloud X3 Key Features
- Dual-SIM support (GSM + GSM)
- 3.5 inch touchscreen display, 320 x 480 pixel, MiraVision technology
- Motion sensor, Gravity sensor
- 1.0GHz Cortex A7 processor, MediaTek MT6572 chipset
- 256MB RAM
- 115MB internal memory, 32GB external, Micro SD
- 2MP rear camera, 0.3MP (VGA) front camera
- Android OS; 4.2, Jelly Bean
- GPRS, EDGE, GPS, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- 1450mAh battery