Karbonn Mobiles launched new Android dual-SIM smartphone in India. Named as Karbonn Titanium S5 and Praised at Rs. 11,990 INR. It is a mid-range smart phone with bigger 5-inch qHD capacitive touchscreen display with IPS technology and 540 x 940 pixel screen resolution.
Karbonn Titanium S5 loaded with Android v4.1 Jelly Bean operating system and powered by 1.2 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon Quad Core Processor mounted on MTK6589 chipset. It has 1 GB of RAM and 2000 mAh rechargeable battery. It built-in with 4 GB of ROM and external memory support up to 32 GB via MicroSD card slot.
This droid come with 2 MP front facing camera in addition to a 8 MP rear facing Auto focus camera. Built-in sensors are Light Sensor, Accelerometer, and Proximity Sensor. For connectivity needs it come with EDGE, GPRS, 3G, Wi-Fi, WAP, GPS with Google Maps, Bluetooth, and 3.5 mm Audio Jack. For smooth web browsing it pre-loaded with Android web browser.
- Dual SIM (2G & 3G)
- 5-inch stunning qHD capacitive multi-touch screen with IPS technology and 540 x 960 pixel resolution
- Android v4.1 (Jelly Bean) OS
- 1.2 GHz quad-core processor
- 1GB of RAM, 4GB ROM
- External memory support upto 32GB via MicroSD card slot
- 8MP rear facing camera with LED flash, 2MP front camera
- Connectivity: GPRS, EDGE, WAP, 3G, Wi-Fi, (GPS with Google Map), Bluetooth (A2DP)
- 3.5mm Audio Jack
- 2000 mAh battery
- Google Play