The device loaded with Google's Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and powered by 1.0 GHz Dual-core processor with Mediatek MT6577 chipset. It has 512 MB of RAM and 2.07 GB internal storage space, It expandable up to 32 GB via MicroSD card slot. For capturing needs there's an 3.0 Megapixel rear-facing camera as well as Digital front-facing camera. Camera features Fixed focus, Multi-shot mode and 640 x 480 pixel video recording.
The device features internet access via 3G, Wi-Fi, WAP and it loaded with WAP, Android web browsers for smooth web browsing. User's can also connect the smartphone with other portable devices via Bluetooth, and Micro USB. GPS enabled with Google maps. The smartphone built-in with 1450 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery and it offers up to 170-hours stand-by time and 4-hours talk time on 2G network.
For entertainment needs it packed with FM Radio, Video player, Audio player and 3.5 mm Audio jack. Video player support 3GP, MP4, HD video formats and Audio player support MIDI, MP3, WAV audio formats. Call memory, Phone book memory, and SMS memory available. The smartphone come with pre-loaded apps, such as M! Live, M! Store, M! Zone+, Hook Up, Widgets, MiSMS App, and Google App.
Micromax Ninja A89 Smartphone Features
- 4.0-Inch (10.1 cm) WVGA TFT Display
- Dual-SIM (GSM + GSM), Dual stand-by
- Android v4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system
- 1.0 GHz Dual-core processor, Mediatek MT6577 chipset
- FM Radio, 3.5 mm audio jack
- 3.0 MP rear camera, Digital front-facing camera
- 512 MB RAM
- 2.07 GB internal storage space, Expandable up to 32 GB via MicroSD card slot
- 3G, Wi-Fi, WAP, Micro USB (v2.0), Bluetooth (v2.1, HFP), 3.5 mm Audio port, GPS connectivity
- Gravity Sensor
- 1450 mAh Li-Ion battery