Indian mobile manufacture company Micromax now officially launched Micromax A116 Canvas HD smartphone in India. The flagship droid now available through Micromax's official website for Rs. 13,990. It is a Dual-SIM supported smartphone. The smartphone come with vibrant 5-Inch (12.7 cm) HD capacitive multi-touch screen with IPS technology, 1280 x 720 pixel resolution and 16.7 Million colors.
The smartphone loaded with Android 4.1.2 Jelly Bean operating system with pre-loaded Google Play Store to download favourite android apps. Canvas HD powered by 1.2 GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6589 super performance processor it features easy and smooth multi-tasking. And its PowerVR Series 5XT graphic processor offers HD graphic performance and super Gaming experience. It has a 1 GB DDR2 RAM.
For entertainment needs it loaded with Media player and FM radio and built-in 3.5 mm Audio jack. Media player support MP3,AAC,AAC+, e AAC+, AMR, WB-AMR, MIDI, Ogg, PCM audio formats and H.264 encoder: baseline HVGA @15fps MPEG-4 Simple / H.263 encoder Video formats. Video and Audio recording features enabled. It pre-loaded Hookup, M! Zone+, M! Store, M! Live apps.
The dimension of the smartphone is 144 x 74 x 10.7 mm and 156 gm weight. Canvas HD packed with 2000 mAh Li-Ion battery, It gives up to 5-hrs Talk time and up to 174-hrs Stand-by time. Call Memory, SMS Memory, Phone book Memory enabled. It has Proximity sensor, Motion sensor, Gravity sensor, Light sensors.
Micromax A116 Canvas HD Features
- 5-Inch (12.7 cm) HD capacitive touchscreen with IPS technology
- 1280 x 720 pixel HD screen resolution and 16.7 Million colours
- 1.2 GHz Quad Core MediaTek MT6589 processor
- Android v4.1.2 Jelly Bean OS
- 1 GB DDR3 RAM
- PowerVR Series 5XT GPU
- Dual-SIM support (GSM + GSM)
- 8.0 MP rear-facing camera
- 2.0 MP front-facing camera
- 4 GB internal storage, Expandable up to 32 GB via MicroSD card slot
- Li-Ion 2000 mAh battery
- Wi-Fi, GPRS, EDGE, Bluetooth v4.0, 3G, USB 2.0 and GPS connectivity
- Proximity sensor, Motion sensor, Gravity sensor, Light sensor
- Dimension: 144 x 74 x 10.7 mm and 156 gm weight