Huawei, a leading global information and communications technology (ICT) solutions provider, launche two Android smartphones at CES 2013 (Consumer Electronics Show 2013). Named as Ascend Mate and Ascend D2. Ascend Mate is worlds's largest screen smartphone. It come with 6.1-Inch LCD capacitive Multi-touch display with IPS technology and Corning Gorilla screen protection Glass. Display support 720 x 1280 pixel screen resolution and 16 Million colors.
Huawei Ascend Mate come with 8 GB internal storage space, and it expandable up to 32 GB via MicroSD card slot. The device has a Media player, Media player support DivX/ XviD/ MP4/ H.263/ H.264/ WMV video formats and MP3/ eAAC+/ WMA/ WAV audio formats. SMS (threaded view), MMS, Email, and Push Email messaging services enabled.
The device get power from a 4050 mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery, it gives up to 216-hours stand-by time. The device offers connectivity facility through GPRS, EDGE, WLAN (Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, DLNA, Wi-Fi hotspot), Micro USB v2.0, Bluetooth (v4.0 with A2DP, LE, EDR), and a 3.5 mm audio jack. Huawei Ascend Mate Android smartphone available in two color varients, Crystal Black and Pure White.
- 6.1-Inch LCD capacitive Multi-touch big display with IPS technology
- Corning Gorilla screen protection
- Android v4.1 Jelly Bean operating system
- 1.5 GHz Quad-core processor
- Huawei K3V2 chipset
- 2 GB RAM
- 8.0 Megapixel primary camera, 1.0 Megapixel secondary front-facing web camera
- Dolby mobile sound enhancement
- Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic
- 8 GB internal storage space, 32 GB external storage supported
- 4050 mAh Li-Ion battery, 216-hours stand-by time
Ascend Mate Specifications